Our Eye Doctors - Atlanta Vision Cataract & Laser Center
MEET DR. LEONARD ACHIRON
Dr. Leonard Achiron is an optometrist at Atlanta Vision Cataract & Laser Center. He specializes in refractive surgery and has overseen over 50,000 LASIK procedures.
- Board certified since 1993
- Diplomate in the American Academy of Optometry
- Past Director of LASIK Vision Institute and assistant professor at Emory University
- Published over 30 papers and numerous book chapters
- Nationally recognized for ophthalmologic specialties in ocular disease, visual impairment and applied Physiologic Optics
MEET DR. DAVID O’DAY
Dr. David O’Day is an ophthalmologist at Atlanta Vision Cataract & Laser Center. He specializes in cornea and cataract surgery and has performed over 80,000 LASIK procedures.
- Voted one of America’s “Top Ophthalmologists”
- Performed over 80,000 cornea surgeries
- Diplomat of the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Trained at Emory and assistant professor at Medical University of South Carolina
Leonard Achiron, OD was presented with the
Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award
by Marquis Who’s Who.
Dr. Achiron has been endorsed by Marquis Who’s Who as a
leader in the optometry industry.